• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

Gates Heavy Duty Green 10 Rib Belts @ Revan Racing

Discussion in 'Revan Racing' started by [email protected], Jun 27, 2012.

1. Van@RevanRacing

[email protected] Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

We recently picked up a full line of Gates Heavy Duty Green Belts in multiple lengths. I've posted some known lengths on my the page for the HD Green belts. If you've got a unique application or length that is not posted please post it up so I can add it to the description.

Gates Heavy Duty Green Belts - Revan Racing, Inc.

Instead of having to always search for what belt goes for what application I thought it would be helpful to have a single source for all of the different sizes and applications needed in the GT500 community.

If you don't see your particular application posted please let me know.

ALL BELTS ARE IN STOCK

Thanks in advance

Van

2. 2nd2none

2nd2none Member Established Member

just to make sure...
    "Kenne Bell 3.6 w/ 4" Upper & Stock Lower w/ Thump Tensioner or Stock - 87.9"

If I go with the 3.75" Upper, the 87.9" belt will still be okay to use with a stock idler?

3. Van@RevanRacing

Yes. It will work with that set up all the way down to 3.50" Upper on a KB 3.6

Van

4. evasive

evasive Pro 2A Attorney Premium Member Established Member Party Liquor Posse

Great belt - Van hooked me up with one for my 2013 TVS with the new 2.4 pulley.

5. einehund

einehund Well-Known Member Established Member

On your list I noticed a 90MM idler is required with almost all of the configurations. I'm looking at a IW 15% lower with a stock upper on a stock blower. Will i still need a 90MM idler with 85.2 belt or is it possible to switch to the 84.2 belt and keep everything else the same?

6. Van@RevanRacing

You can run an 85.2 with the 15% OD and no 90 MM Idler. The 90 MM Idler is 14 MM Larger than OEM idlers which is the equivalent of 1/2". Since you are not going with a smaller upper pulley on the supercharger and a slightly larger 15% OD the 85.2 will work. They are in stock as well.

7. einehund

einehund Well-Known Member Established Member

sweet. tax time you'll be getting a call.

8. chillicobra

chillicobra Member Established Member

Will a 83" belt be fine for a 11 with a vmp gen 2 , 2.4 pulley and aux idler. I wanna run a hd green belt but they jump from 83" to 85" they have a rpm in 84".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using the svtperformance.com mobile app