• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Spacer help

Discussion in 'Suspension Modifications' started by mystic0, Apr 23, 2014.

1. mystic0

mystic0 New Member Established Member

sorry if this has been asked but I've searched and most ppl are running 10.5 in rims or wider tires at the least.
    !00% bone stock 04 mystic.
    my question is.... what size wheel spacers will give it a nice aggressive stance say rear tires even with fenders, and open to opinions for the front ?
    remember these are stock 17x9 rims and stock sized tires. thanks for the help in advance

2. Bigggy

Bigggy Member Established Member

Every car is different, you need to measure it with a tape, that simple. Remember that putting the tire right at the fender may result in rubbing. Fender rolling may be required if you go to agressive.

It reeally depens on how agressive you want to go, in the back you probably have enough space for a 20mm spacer (with integrated studs). What is the offset on your wheels? You should have ET?? in the back of a spoke.

3. mystic0

mystic0 New Member Established Member

id have to check the backspacing they are original cobra rims that came with the car.
    what does et mean ?
    i def don't want to roll the fender so i may just stick with what i have... just hate the tucked look they have

4. Jay15COBRA

Jay15COBRA New Member Established Member

i just bought some 03 chrome reps from American Muscle and the 10.5 in the rear do not fit even with the low profile bolt. I had to get the 25mm hub centric spacer to get them to work. They sit pretty flush with the fender. Looks good. I tried a 7/16 spacer, but there wasn't enough threads exposed on the studs for the lug nuts.