• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

WTB: 2010 GT500 Seats: Black w/ White Stripes

Discussion in 'Interior/Exterior Parts' started by MajMotorsports, Sep 27, 2016.

1. MajMotorsports

MajMotorsports Member Established Member

I am looking to purchase the front and rear seats from 2010 GT500 that is in Black with the White Stripes that isn't rip/torn or had the airbag blown out due to a crash. Also would like the White Stripes to be in great shape with no stains.

If someone has a set of 2011+ seats, may consider it. I did some research and the 2010 Back seat is slightly different than the 2011, so I rather have the 2010 back seat.

I also am willing to possibly trade the black seats from my 2007 GT500 for the 2010 Seats.

I am near the Philadelphia area, so would like to find something kinda in that area (NJ, NY, DE, MD, PA) and possibly I could drive and pick them up, so we wont have to worry about shipping costs.

Thanks

2. StangsfeverFOX

StangsfeverFOX Member Established Member

I have a 2010 - black with red stripes - obviously not what you posted for but In perfect condition lol and I'm in pa as well !

3. MajMotorsports

thanks for the offer, but would have to pass. Really want the White Stripes Seats since my GT500 has dual white stripe

4. Speeda86

Speeda86 Member Established Member

5. MajMotorsports

I actually contacted that guy last week before I made this post, unfortunately he doesn't have the back seats with it

6. Ranjit Randhawa

Ranjit Randhawa Member Established Member

I might consider selling the ones in my 2010 but they are silver stripes. The silver and white look almost the same to me at least.